- I love glass too. You will see good pictures and read more about the glass than just the pattern name, size and condition. You can feel like we're together looking at the glass together in a shop.
- You won't be disappointed shopping from me. We describe carefully and wrap well. To me these are the minimum requirements to sell anything vintage. And if I do make a mistake you get your full money back.
- I'll share videos and stories about our glass and I love to see your pictures and read your stories too. You can leave a comment here, or email me or drop by our Facebook page Depression Glass Fun.
Top 10 Reasons Our Glass Reaches You Intact10. We have over 12 years of experience shipping glass and china all over the world. 9. We have shipped over 3800 packages of glass without breakage! Since 1999 we have had four packages with broken glass or china. 8. We protect each piece with bubble wrap. 7. We put cardboard or bubble wrap between each plate or cup or stem. 6. Once we have each piece carefully wrapped we put corrugated cardboard around the pieces. We buy this in large rolls and it acts as a second box. 5. We use plenty of foam peanuts or shred around each piece. 4. We use boxes large enough to hold the glass. We don't skimp! 3. We copy your name and address into the mailing label and tape it securely to the box. We use priority mail with insurance purchased from Shipsurance or UPS with full insurance and we stamp each box Fragile. 2. Does this mean we will never have a broken piece? Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that! What we can guarantee is that if you hold the broken pieces and packaging material and help us with the insurance claim we will give you your full money back. You have to agree, with 4 damage claims in over 3500 packages, your odds are good! 1. We take care with our packing because we know how important this is to you! Shirlett had this to say: "The glasses arrived yesterday, a day later than the UPS e-mail had said, and my heart sank when I saw the box with one top-end smashed in. Looking closer I could see the box had been re-taped heavily and moisture was trapped under the clear tape covering the entire top and sides. It did not rain in our neighborhood yesterday so I took some pictures of the box before I began opening it. The top-end of the box was so soaked even the packing paper inside was wet, as were your business cards making them illegible from the bleeding ink. However, due to the excellent packing around each goblet all nine are unharmed and beautiful!!" Here is a video showing our packing methods.
Accurate Descriptions Avoid DisappointmentYes, I've bought glass and later found chips and cracks. How disappointing! Those pesky nicks and rough spots like to lurk undetected. Here are two videos showing how we check glass for damage so you get glass that is as described. How to Check Glass for Damage How to Check Glass for Damage Part 2 My pledge to you is that your glass will reach you as described. We inspect each piece multiple times:
- When we buy it
- When we wash it
- When we photograph it
- When we list it
- When we wrap it to go to you
GuaranteeDespite our best efforts, if you get glass or china from us that has undisclosed damage, please contact us. We will refund your entire price, including shipping back to us, if the item is not as described. Are there any limits to our guarantee? Well, yes. We know our customers are honorable people and we do ask that you:
- Contact us first.
- Return in good condition wrapped as we wrapped it to go to you
- We will refund on receipt.