- See the interesting grooves on the rim and little pressed diamonds in the center. These catch the light and make this sparkle.
- You can put together a small set for dessert with friends or lunch.
- Affordable. I'm offering this plate for $10 and that's about the norm for Starlight.
- Pretty pieces. The three large serving bowls look sharp.
- You can find bowls in cobalt blue and pink which would look great with clear plates. Hazel Atlas made this in a soft white glass that is more translucent than their contemporaneous Platonite glassware.
my eBay store and it was the first piece in line. Hazel Atlas' Starlight is not quite a forgotten pattern, but it sure doesn't get the attention and the clamor of more popular patterns, like Sharon or America Sweetheart. That's too bad because this is a good depression glass pattern.Today I picked this plate to blog about by the most scientific of methods: I went to